Join a rising startup company, where you’ll have impact from day one.
Are you Worksome’s next Customer Success Manager and are you ready to join a fast growing Danish startup disrupting the traditional labor market?
We’re looking for an ambitious and energetic Customer Success Manager to expand our presence and accelerate our growth globally. If you’re looking for a predictable corporate job at the local bank, look elsewhere! At Worksome, we’re constantly growth-hacking our way to the stars, bouncing ideas and using the newest technologies, our stellar skills and a humble, yet super ambitious approach to winning the market! If you share this attitude, read on.
As a Customer Success Manager you will be on the frontline of Worksome’s growth, working closely together with our clients to help them reach their goals with the help of our freelancers and contractors, positioning us as their preferred platform for freelance and contractor needs.
You’ll join our growing team of approximately 16 people, and work closely with our founding team, consisting of two X-Googlers, an HR professional and senior developer with many years of experience working with exponential technologies. Further, we are backed by a group of strong investors and you’ll be an early, core-member of the team – in it for the long-run, part of ups and downs and prepared to give it all you’ve got!
At Worksome, we are working on modernising the labour market so that it suits how a growing number of us want to work: Freely, flexibly, and fairly paid with fair benefits – packed with exciting work tasks that develop competencies continuously. We do this by allowing freelance consultants on to our platform where they’ll go on to find the job that matches their capabilities.
Our Customer Success function is top of the line!
In order to support companies and freelancers on a daily basis we need a super ambitious, customer centric colleague to become a core member of our growing Customer Success team.
About your responsibilities:
- Onboarding of clients to the worksome platform
- Hand-holding of freelancers and companies in order to ensure the best experience
- Close collaboration with the development team on continuously improving the product and platform
- Sourcing/recruitment of highly qualified contractors and freelancers
- Work with and contribute to new business development activities
- Also keep in mind that Worksome is still a startup and there’s plenty of time for taking on tasks that pop up over time. Our two general mantras that we work under are”‘it’s never not your job”, and “will it scale”?
- We hire for “attitude over skills”, so you must be a go-getter, curious, structured and love talking to people.
- Relevant education from a University or Business School – however most importantly you are passionate and eager to learn new stuff.
- Relevant resume with interesting jobs, projects and results, perhaps from recruitment, an agency or another startup?
- Service-minded and a team-player
Native English speaker (Danish is a plus, buuuut, we know it’s quite a stretch…)
- Very curious about startups and challenger brands
- Natural flair for Customer experience and interacting with people
- Interested in new business models, platform economy, exponential technologies
- A few fun facts, cool hobbies, geeky side projects, own blog or passions is a big plus 🙂
In short, our platform matches any company with any specialist in no time – better, cheaper and faster than any traditional consulting or recruitment solutions in the market.
How do we do this? Well, unlike traditional recruitment businesses and freelancer platforms, we use technology and machine learning algorithms to help match, automate and shorten the process – so we can approach the market in an entirely new way. We thus transform how companies find, hire and manage their agile workforce; with a mission to radically transform and improve the way companies organize themselves around a super skilled and agile talentbase
We’re consistently growing double-digit every month and are on a global journey to transform work and bring the best of the freelance economy to companies and talents alike.
Set up in Denmark in 2017, we currently have teams in Copenhagen, London and New York and are rapidly expanding into new markets. You’ll be working closely with the global team to further grow Worksome and make sure that we have the best product offering on the planet – with lots of help from your peers, our advisors and the wider community of skilled friends of Worksome.
Please send us your CV and a short, precise application to our CCO Mathias Linnemann on [email protected]. We’re super excited to hear from you!
Perks and Benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Flexible working hours
There’s no size fits all. Morning person or night owl, we offer you the flexibility to choose.
Free lunch, snacks and coffee
We’re big believers in the importance of coffee. And food. But mostly coffee.
Near public transportation
Our office is in the middle of the city close to the subway, so you can get around easily.
We want to take you from good to great.
We go sailing, climbing, and dining together as often as we can.
We’re a multinational company, so we hope you’re not afraid of flying.
Work should be fun
Play playstation with your colleagues during working hours or go for a run. We believe happy employees are productive employees.
Working at Worksome
Worksome is a fast growing platform for highly skilled freelance talents within Technology, Digital Marketing, Design, Leadership, Engineering, Management and a long tail of niche skills in various fields. We’re the digital hub for professional freelancers and consultants in the UK and Nordics, with an eye on global domination next!
Founded in Copenhagen by a group of 4 experienced people with backgrounds from Google, HR and Tech. The platform is currently live in the UK, US, Scandinavia.
Vores kontor Bredgade