Worksome is a platform for highly skilled freelance talents within IT, Digital marketing, Design, Leadership, Engineering, Management and a long tail of niche skills in various fields. We’re the new digital hub for professional freelancers and consultants. We launched 12 months ago and now have 3500+ selected freelance professionals and 1800 companies using the platform. We’re well-funded and consistently growing double-digit every month and have thus begun our journey towards eternal prosperity.
Are you Worksome’s next growth hacker and are you ready to join a fast growing Danish startup trying to disrupt the traditional labor market?
At Worksome, we are working on modernising the labor market so that it suits how a growing number of us want to work: Freely, flexibly, and fairly paid with fair benefits – packed with exciting work tasks that develop competencies continuously. We do this by allowing freelance consultants on to our platform where they’ll go on to find the job that matches their capabilities.
Capturing the UK market
We have recently launched the Worksome platform in the UK. In order succeed in the UK we need YOU to join our superstar team and help us ramp up and accelerate the market. This includes marketing, business development and a whole range of other growth hacking tricks we can think of together.
Your tasks include the following
- Research and map out current situation in the contingent labour and consulting market in UK
- Work with and contribute to new business development activities and growth strategies
- Survey and outline market trends, user behaviour and business opportunities
- Close collaboration with the development team on continuously improving the platform & product
- Also keep in mind that Worksome is still a startup and there’s plenty of time for taking on tasks that pop up over time. The general mantras
- that we work under “it’s never not your job” & “will it scale?”
- Startups, business development, design thinking
- Market research
- Market expansion strategy
- New business models, platform economy, exponential technologies
- Preferably, you are studying a relevant program at DTU, CBS, KU, IT-uni or similar – however most importantly you are passionate and eager to learn new stuff.
- Relevant resume with interesting jobs, projects and results
- Passionated and a team-player
- English speaking
- We hire for attitude and drive
Competitive salary, attractive central location in start-up hub Rainmaking Pier 47, plenty of coffee and great lunch included. You’ll have significant impact on growing our startup beyond Danish borders. As we grow you so can your role in our company. We will hire either a student assistant to work for Worksome part-time, or an intern who can be at Worksome fulltime. The role is paid for with a competitive salary.
We will be your new colleagues
The Worksome team is currently 13 able profiles with a background from Google, Telia, CBS, and digital agencies. Furthermore, we also use a number of freelancers (coincidentally ;)) and we have an active workday with a high level of activity. We’re a relatively new company and we develop our product, the technology and the user experience on an ongoing basis.
How to apply
Send an us your CV and a 1-minute video of you tellings us why you’re the ideal candidate for the role to [email protected]
If you have questions, write our co-founder Mathias Linnemann on [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you!